The New York All-Inclusive Pass is a great option for all visitors who want to see a lot of New York in a limited number of days. Do you want to visit as many sights and tours as possible in New York? Then check out my article on the New York All-Inclusive Pass here!
More money-saving tips for New York City
With the All-Inclusive Pass, you can visit over 100 attractions in New York for a low fixed price.👇
The New York All-Inclusive Pass in a nutshell
- Includes all major attractions such as the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Edge, the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, various boat tours and the hop-on hop-off buses
- 7 variants: bookable for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 days
- you save up to 50%
- great value for money if you want to experience many of the city’s highlights
- perfect for first-time visitors
- you can visit as many attractions as you want or can manage for a fixed price
🔥 Don’t forget our discount code GO5LOVING for additional discounts!
What is the New York All-Inclusive Pass?
The New York All-Inclusive Pass is one of six City Passes for the city. With the New York All-Inclusive Pass, you can visit as many attractions as you want or can manage!
The All-Inclusive Pass for New York is available for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 days. It is activated as soon as you use it for the first time on site. It is then valid for as long as you have booked it.
THE MORE OF NEW YORK’S SIGHTS YOU VISIT PER DAY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Which attractions are included in the New York All-Inclusive Pass?
There is a long list of attractions in New York that you can visit with the New York All Inclusive Pass. Here are a few examples:
- Empire State Building
- Edge Hudson Yards
- Hop-on hop-off bus
- Boat tour to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Harbor Lights Cruise (evening harbor tour)
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock
- 9/11 Memorial Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- Guggenheim Museum
… and many more. The complete list of all attractions included in the New York All-Inclusive Pass can be found here.
Is the New York All-Inclusive Pass worth it?
Here you can see the enormous savings that are possible – and the days are not even fully booked with tours and attractions.
New York Attraktionen
Preis pro Erwachsener
Empire State Building
Top of The Rock
One World Observatory
9/11 Memorial & Museum
American Museum of Natural History
Circle Line Landmarks Cruise
New York All-Inclusive Pass für 2 Tage
Ersparnis pro Person
$84, das entspricht 31% Ersparnis
The simple rule of thumb applies here: The more expensive the individual ticket for the attraction is and the more attractions you visit, the more worthwhile the New York All-Inclusive Pass is for you.
When is the New York All-Inclusive Pass not worth it?
The New York All-Inclusive Pass is not worthwhile if you only want to visit one or two attractions. And very important: the days must be consecutive. If you skip a day, you will lose a paid day.
It is then better for you to book the tickets individually or – even better – to look at the New York Explorer Pass. Or you can compare them in my New York Pass comparison to find the best pass for you!
YOU'RE NOT SURE?
You can calculate whether the New York All-Inclusive Pass is worth it with my savings calculator!
Who is the New York All-Inclusive Pass ideal for?
- if you are visiting New York for the 1st or 2nd time
- if you want to count on a fixed price
- if you want to see lots of attractions
How much does the New York All-Inclusive Pass cost?
New York All-Inclusive Pass für
Ø-Preis pro Tag
Preis Kinder (3 - 12 Jahre)
How does the New York All-Inclusive Pass work?
The name already suggests it: as with the all-you-can-eat principle, you can visit as many attractions as you like with the New York All-Inclusive Pass. Here I’ll show you how the New York All-Inclusive Pass works:
- Step 1: You decide on the number of full sightseeing days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 days)
- Step 2: You buy the Sightseeing Pass online (the best way to do this is here) …
- Step 3: … and receive your confirmation by email. You can either print this out or simply load it into the Go City app.
- Step 4: Show it at the ticket counters of the attractions in New York, it will be scanned and you will be granted access to the attraction.
- Step 5: This continues until the days you booked in step 1 are over.
The good thing is that you can even save time at some attractions because there are special queues for pass holders. The Go City app offers a little extra with additional information on sights, tours and trips as well as special tips for anyone visiting New York.
What I like about the New York All-Inclusive Pass
- Huge selection of major attractions
- Many boat tours from the market leader Circle Line
- Hop-on hop-off bus included
- High savings with just 2-3 attractions per day
- Easy handling with the free app
What I don’t like
- nothing really – except that its identical twin (the New York Pass) is simply better known
What is the alternative to the New York All-Inclusive Pass?
An alternative would be the New York Pass – it is the better-known twin of the All-Inclusive Pass. Both are exactly the same and from the same company. The only difference is the name recognition: the New York Pass is number 1 here.
My tip: you can see all the options in my detailed New York Pass comparison – or you can try out my savings calculator. It will calculate exactly which New York Pass is the best!
Can I use public transport with the New York All-Inclusive Pass?
No, the sightseeing pass for New York includes tourist attractions, but not tickets for public transport.
Is the New York All-Inclusive Pass activated upon purchase?
No, it is only activated when you use it at your first attraction on site.
Can I visit attractions multiple times with the All-Inclusive Pass for New York?
No. You receive one admission per person to each attraction!
Does the New York All-Inclusive Pass expire?
Yes, as soon as you use it at your first attraction in New York, it is valid for the number of days for which you have booked it.
More money-saving tips for New York City
I'm Steffen and over the years I've been able to help over 100,000 travelers easily save money on vacation. You can find the best tips for the most beautiful cities and regions worldwide here on this page. Whenever you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!